[AccessD] Access XP and Outlook Security

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 15:43:49 CST 2004

Thanks Marty,

I've already adapted that and also became aquinted with Redemtion. I was trying to avoid putting ClickYes on all the user computers because there are some user apps that send automatic emails.

I was trying to see if there was a free fix for this. I may have to go with Redemption. It's not that expensive considering the company will be paying for it.

Thanks again.

MartyConnelly <martyconnelly at shaw.ca> wrote:
Without using Redemption extended mapi code, this free method is best
for quick and dirty
It sits in the Systray when in use and traps message
Express ClickYes 1.0.7

http://www.express-soft.com/mailmate/clickyes.html

--
Marty Connelly