[AccessD] Date

Oleg_123 at xuppa.com Oleg_123 at xuppa.com
Wed Feb 4 17:45:04 CST 2004

nee, I know that one.
it worked fine after i took of reference to MS Word 9 on 2 ppl machines,
but i can't do it for everybody, caz one of the secretaries needs it for
something. I dunno why Format(date) worked on some machines but not
others, i just wrote function myself that reformats it from 2/2/04 (or
with leading zeros) February 2, 2004.