[AccessD] Date

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 03:49:49 CST 2004

PITA not being able to use the intrinsic constants though.

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q245115

<quote>
'No reference to a type library is needed to use late binding. 'As long as
the object supports IDispatch, the method can  be dynamically 'located and
invoked at run-time.

' Declare the object as a late-bound object
  Dim oExcel As Object

  Set oExcel = CreateObject("Excel.Application")
</quote>

--
Stuart McLachlan
Lexacorp Ltd