[AccessD] RE: FAQ-BestPractices?

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Thu Feb 5 07:11:21 CST 2004

Well, I can say with certainty there is currently no list setup for
this.

It may have existed before we switched hosts about a year ago, but it's
not currently there.

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Listmaster

>>> Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com 05-Feb-04 7:56:18 AM >>>
Jim,

I was under the impression that a team already existed.  I'm quoting
the
website:
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/lists.htm
>> Dev-kb * restricted to members of the Engineering Development
department,
specifically concerning the Knowledgebase <<

I can certainly suggest topics and help coordinate responses as time
allows,
but I honestly don't feel qualified enough to do a code review prior
publication.

Mark