[AccessD] Re: Code Librarian 2

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Feb 5 12:05:07 CST 2004

Robert, Pedro, etal:
Originally when we started the EngLib list, it was to develop something we
could use to share our code tips, etc. between AccessD members. I'm still
subscribed to it but it has been pretty quite lately. Maybe you could sign
up there along with the interested listers and we could pick it up. I
volunteer the use of my website as a beta test site if one is needed. It has
plenty of bandwidth and storage available.

My hopes were that it was either a DB with import/export capabilities or a
web based DB that could be hosted on the Database Advisor's site.

I keep code, Reg Tweaks, bugs, articles, and valuable software (for things
that I don't keep loaded but use for one thing) in my "Code and Tips DB". I
keep everything in there now just because otherwise I have to search too
many places to find something that doesn't fit into a category just right.

Each is broken down into
Category
General Area of Application
Description