[AccessD] problem with DoCmd.OpenReport

Pedro Janssen pedro at plex.nl
Thu Feb 5 17:03:30 CST 2004

Hello Stuart and others,

Sorry i mistyped in that mail.
In my code the report (stDocName) is there, like in your line of code you
mentioned.
Sorry for this.
When i use the code i get the Syntax error(operator missing)?????

Pedro

Private Sub cmdDymoEtiket_Click()

Dim stDocName as String
Dim strExp as string

strExp = "[code] =" & Me![Code]
stDocName = "EtiketqryDymo"
DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acViewPreview, , strExp

End sub