[AccessD] Error Closing Form

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Fri Feb 6 06:18:03 CST 2004

This works thanks!

Since this is a data entry form requesting services, they do not control the
status of the request, the Engineer does. So I added a checkbox they could
use if they entered data and half way through the entry, decide it isn't
needed.

Also, if they are going to submit the request, there are certain fields that
must be entered. This is where the If Len(PRequestorID & "") = 0, etc. Then
comes in.

I still want the form to be able to close if no entry has been made.

Does that make any sense? Anyway, thanks for the help.

Virginia