[AccessD] How to do an Admin Table

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Fri Feb 6 13:53:01 CST 2004

Think of it as a lookup table.
For the directors names, addresses, etc.
You can use domain functions to glean the values.
Use the table for the splash screen.

In your case, I would have at least two tables, one for directors and
another for mileage.
The mileage table would have rates and effective dates.
Add a row for the next effective date range.  That way, a person can
recalculate for any given period.

HTH
Jim