[AccessD] Mde trouble

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 10 11:45:06 CST 2004

<<Can anyone offer any suggestions?>>

  Typically, when you cannot create a MDE, it means something is wrong with
the VBA project file.  Since you've already said that it compiles fine, then
the project itself is probably corrupt in some way.  To fix it, you can:

1. Start Access with the /Decompile switch, close, re-open, and then
recompile.

2. Create a fresh MDB and import everything into that, then compile.

  I'd go with the latter as I've never fully trusted the /decompile.

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.
(315) 699-3443