[AccessD] forced logout

bruce_bruen at mlc.com.au bruce_bruen at mlc.com.au
Tue Feb 10 19:45:13 CST 2004

>The reason can be anything.  I need to ensure all users are out of the
>database every night so that compact can occur.  Also I need to be able to
>get in and do BE maintenance, modify tables if necessary etc.  The users
are
>leaving the FE (bound forms) open.

In that case I'd go with the manual reactivation approach.  However, I
don't see how the app itself can control access - surely once they have
opened it they have activated it in some way. If the reason for the lockout
is anything then even having them reopen the db could affect the actions
being taken???