[AccessD] Office XP Outlook Security

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 12:29:30 CST 2004

Paul,

I am also looking at this option. I have downloaded it and tweeked the code on the home page and it seems to be doing what I need. Now I need to package it to install on the user machines.

Thanks.

paul.hartland at fsmail.net wrote:
Lonnie,

There is a free dll you can download called vbSendMail, if you do an Internet search you will find it. And you can link into this via Access or VB. The only thing is you need to know the name of your SMTP server, apart from that it’s so easy to use and no security warnings come up when sending mail.

Paul

Message date : Feb 10 2004, 03:50 PM