[AccessD] digital signatures

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Thu Feb 12 07:25:47 CST 2004

I think you need to purchase a certificate.

I remember this was a real moaning point during the beta test of 2003. Lot
of us complained to MS about this. the advice then was to simply set
security to low and forget about the certificate.

I remember at the time someone said there was a cheap certificate available
to developers.

Martin