[AccessD] Access 2003 Developer's Book + VBA Buggy?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Feb 12 10:21:51 CST 2004

MS is trying to push the .Net framework and managed code.   Since VBA
isn't part of managed code, they tend not to talk about it.  However, at
least one MS dude has said that if you're writing application specific
code, then VBA is what you *have* to use.  I suspect any "bugginess" is
the result of yet another modification of the vbe6.dll.

Charlotte Foust