[AccessD] Access 97 Report problems

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Feb 13 07:50:46 CST 2004

Seriously, Doug, this sounds like a printer driver or graphics card
driver problem.

Check for updates for the graphics card driver at the client.

Check carefully which printer and driver and version you are using and
compare to those of the client.

At the client, watch for HP PCL 5 drivers which can be buggy and
choose PCL 4 or lower or Postscript. If anything else fails, try with
the old Windows driver for LaserJet II - it should work if anything
else fails.

/gustav