[AccessD] Checkboxes/MultiSelect Listbox - What's Best?

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Feb 16 22:13:49 CST 2004

Drew:

In the old IBM 360 days, there was something called alignment where if you
defined a byte field it had to be aligned on a word boundary anyway so you
didn't save any space. (IIRC.  Which is doubtful, in any event. )

Do you think it's the same in Jet where the byte field really takes up more
than a byte?

Rocky