[AccessD] Is This Possible ?

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 17 09:41:22 CST 2004

I didn't look at this very carefully, but looks like an excuse for a
crosstab?

Susan H.

To all,

I need to somehow turn the above into the example below, If I need to use
temporary tables etc I will but if the main calculations etc can be done by
Stored Procedures then even better.

Week Commencing         PayrollNo           Mon      Tue       Wed      Thur
Fri        Sat       Sun
01/03/04                       9999999            8726     7465,
                                                                        9372
08/03/04

15/03/04

22/03/04

I don't really require the payrollno in the above example asa it will be
shown elsewhere along with the Employees name.  The main requirement of the
above is that I will need to be able to edit the data.