[AccessD] Unrecognized Database Format

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Feb 17 16:49:51 CST 2004

On 17 Feb 2004 at 12:07, Reuben Cummings wrote:

> You lost me, Gustav.
>
> Where would I find a hex editor?  And if I get it open, is the header
> obvious to find?

Pricelessware
(The Pricelessware List reflects the programs favored by participants
in the alt.comp.freeware newsgroup ; it is not an exhaustive list of
the best available Freeware. Most of the listings are well-known
programs, but there are some hard-to-find goodies to be discovered.
Although most categories will list only 1 or 2 selections, a few will
list 3-4 programs. )  http://www.pricelessware.org

recommends
FrHed.exe
http://www.tu-darmstadt.de/~rkibria/frhed156.zip