[AccessD] Tab Control question

bruce_bruen at mlc.com.au bruce_bruen at mlc.com.au
Sun Feb 22 20:16:49 CST 2004

Oleg,

Cancel that!  I never knew it didn't work and have been using it for years!

Use the onChange event for the tabctl and the value of the tabctl to
achieve what you want.

Sub MyTabCtl_Change()
      If Me.MyTabCtl.Value = 3  then ' use numpages less 1
            'copy the info from me.MyTabCtl.Pages(0).controls...
      endif
endsub

Bruce

                      <Oleg_123 at xuppa.com>
                      Sent by:                         To:       <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
                      accessd-bounces at databasea        cc:
                      dvisors.com                      Subject:  [AccessD] Tab Control question

                      23/02/2004 12:49
                      Please respond to Access
                      Developers discussion and
                      problem solving

I have a tab control, containing 4 tabs, and I would like (the users
actually) that when i click on the 4th tab it transfers the values from
the first.
The tab control only has - on click, on double click, mouse down, mouse
move, and mouse up events. Is it possible to do ?

Oleg