[AccessD] RE: I ask impossible questions?????

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 23 09:17:42 CST 2004

Don't know whether she means what you say, or the autocomplete.
Autocompleted addresses are different to the address book and if there is
method to the madness of which addresses get remembered, or how to remove a
specific one. I have never worked it out.

=======AutoComplete works more like OE now == Outlook generates a list of
matching contact names from the To control.

"To remove all the saved addresses, delete the .NK2 file where Outlook
stores them. The file is normally located in C:\Documents and
Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook folder for each Outlook
profile. Some of these folders are hidden so you will need to turn on the
unhide file feature to in Windows Explorer to see them (Click Tools ->
Folder Options and select the View tab)."

=======I tried uninstalling -- didn't help. I'll take a look at this.

I guess we should probably end this thread before someone fusses at us for
being OT -- thanks for the ideas. :)

Susan H.