[AccessD] What do you think about DAPs?

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Mon Feb 23 16:57:11 CST 2004

Susan and Martin,

Hey! Nice for the frequent book collaborators to be right in there on the reply!

I'm just curious, really. I have one client who says he wants the application I wrote for him to go up on the Internet. Talk about taking the guts out of a perfectly good application! Besides which he's going to be chary about the (considerable) additional expense. That's why I thought that keeping it in an Access-based thing might be the way to go.

Susan, any elaboration on what you mean by "the right circumstances?"

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

"Without men, civilization would last until the oil needed changing." - Fred Reed