[AccessD] Determining Time for Project

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org
Wed Feb 25 10:25:16 CST 2004

Exactly right (subjectively of course)!!  I usually make a task list that shows every object I have to create and an estimate of how long to do each item (create table A, create table B, create Form A, etc).  Then like Susan says triple it.  The number will look ridiculous but given the little "gotchas" that pop up you'll be glad you did.

HTH,

Jim DeMarco