[AccessD] Count query

Oleg_123 at xuppa.com Oleg_123 at xuppa.com
Wed Feb 25 10:31:14 CST 2004

hey Ryan, yeah this one calcualates correctly -- 4 done, 480 to go,
the one below gave 321017 and 25515793...
(they wish they had that many cases) :--)

SELECT
  Sum(ID * Abs(Not IsNull(FileToSupervisor))) AS CheckedID,
  Sum(ID * Abs(IsNull(FileToSupervisor))) AS NotCheckedID
FROM
  [Ron Data mid AP]
WHERE
  (Date() - [MS Date Opened] < 149);