[AccessD] ListView or TreeView to show directory listing

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 26 09:42:48 CST 2004

I have been fiddling around with Dir code  recently; to check entire
disks and came across one quirk
you can get  Number 76 Runtime errors with files like page.sys or
occasionally files with no extension in the name.
I was doing it to determine what type of mdb files are on a disk. 2000,
XP, 97 etc.