[AccessD] Paradox and Windows stupidity

Perry Harold pharold at proftesting.com
Thu Feb 26 17:33:46 CST 2004

Hi John

If you're running XP you can add the .db as a new file type in .../FileTypes
- don't remember if it was the same in 98 or not.  It then "should" say it's
already associated with something and ask if you want to unassociate it and
then create the new association.  You "should" then be able to make it be
associated with Paradox again.

Perry Harold