[AccessD] Paradox and Windows stupidity

Lavsa, Rich Rich_Lavsa at pghcorning.com
Fri Feb 27 08:24:15 CST 2004

I never liked going to "Explorer/Tools/FolderOptions/File Types" to change
my file associations.  I do it cause I want to keep up, however sometimes I
get frustrated and use the old "File Manager".

If you remember the old "File Manager" the tool before Windows Explorer and
My Computer and how to associate file with it then I'd suggest this as a
nice little tool for your tool kit.

This version actually works for WinNT, 2000, and XP.  Here is a copy of the
exe that I found to change file associations with from time to time when the
new tools just won't cut it.

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/WINFILE.EXE

G'luck,

Rich