[AccessD] Confused-On a Friday...

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 10:45:11 CST 2004

If you don't mind the duplicate mail volume, you can stay subscribed under
both addresses and then reply or post from either. Or you could set one as
"digest" mode and receive only one post per day of all the posts made that
day and still be allowed to post from either address. The e-mail address you
are subscribed under is what defines your subscription, not the name you
provide. So each e-mail address is a seperate subscription.

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com