[AccessD] burned by word

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 27 15:53:01 CST 2004

...Woody's had a number of articles on this problem recently ...it can be
readily controlled by the proper option selections but of course MS never
warned anyone about it until Woody forced the issue ...the fixes are all
posted on Woody's :(

William Hindman "My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with
me." Disraeli