[AccessD] Importing (or linking to) Paradox files

Dave Sharpe davesharpe2 at cox.net
Fri Feb 27 18:52:32 CST 2004

John

I know nothing about Paradox but, I found the following VB6
code that might help.

http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=47621&lngWId=1

  Using ADO & ADOX, convert between various database formats like Text,
Access, Excel, dBASE,
Paradox & HTML. This is a NEW VERSION of Any-to-Any Database converter.

Can You compile ?
If not, and You're interested in trying; I can compile and send to you.

Dave