[AccessD] Presenting our archives tomorrow night. (Tuesday)

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Jan 12 15:33:26 CST 2004

For those of you in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, I will be giving a
presentation for MAD (Metroplex Access Developers) this Tuesday night.
Meetings start at 6, I think my presentation is at 6:45.  My presentation is
on indexing memo fields, which is what I did for the AccessD archives that I
host at home.  Only place I ever used that too, so it's going to be my only
live example.

MAD's website is http://www.madtx.org which has meeting times/location.
They meet the second tuesday of every month.

Drew