[AccessD] Parameter Query asks twice

Kaup, Chester A kaupca at chevrontexaco.com
Thu Jan 22 15:22:57 CST 2004

I have a form with a drop down list on it. Once an item is selected from
the list it is used as the criteria for SQL statement that is the data
row source for a chart on a report that opens in print preview. This
work great. When I go to print the chart it asks for the criteria again.
Is there a way to prevent this and just print the report? Thanks.

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large