[AccessD] Make-table query points to c:\documents and settings?!

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 04:27:56 CST 2004

Hi group,

I've created a routine that creates a new DB.This
Temp_Db is created in the same directory as the FE.

I then use a couple of MAKE TABLE-queries to create
tables in the temp_db.

This worked great. Now, i'm getting errors that my
MAKE_TABLE-queries cannot find the Temp_db!?
I get this error:
Err.Number = 3024
Err.Description =Could not find file: C:\Documents and
Settings\....

As you can see it points to C:\Documents and Settings.
However the temp_db is created on my d:\projects\...

Here's the code I use:
   Else
      Set db = Workspaces(0).CreateDatabase(strPath &
"TEMP_FE_" & strFile, dbLangGeneral)
      Set db = CurrentDb()
      Set qdf = New DAO.QueryDef

'------------------------------------------------
      'Create tables in newly created database

'------------------------------------------------
      'Loop through query list
      For Each qdf In db.QueryDefs
         'check if qryName starts with qryMake_
         If InStr(1, qdf.Name, "qryMake_") Then
            Call CreateTables(qdf.Name)
            x = x + 1
         End If
      Next
      Call MsgBox("The following objects have been
created:" & vbCrLf & _
                  "  - Temporary database" & vbCrLf &
_
                  "  - " & x & " Tables",
vbInformation + vbDefaultButton1, "Objects created")

   End If