[AccessD] Charts

Roz Clarke roz.clarke at donnslaw.co.uk
Thu Jan 29 10:54:02 CST 2004

Hi all. Hope everyone is well.

I have a problem with a chart I need to display in Access. I used to do this
by exporting data to Excel but the connection to Excel has been so slow and
unstable that I am now trying to bring it within Access.

The data I need to display is in a cross-tab query, where I have categories
as the row header and months of the year as the column header. I need to
show all the months even though we currently have data only for January.

If I base the chart on the cross-tab, I cannot see a way to tell it that
each column should be an axis entry. If I base the chart on a select query,
it correctly allows me to set 'month' as an axis, but only shows me January.

Can anyone help?

TIA

Roz