[AccessD] OT: Cannot get rid of spam!

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 01:08:11 CST 2004

Hi group,

approx 2 weeks ago I saw that my mailbox for my
AccessD-list mail was full. I then saw that I had only
a 'couple' (100+) e-mails in it. I checked my Bulk
folder and it was full with 'microsoft' updates. They
all came from e-mail like:

qweerejkks at yahoo.com
2q323312 at yahoo.com
etc.

I receive these mails every day. They keep comming in
until my mailbox is completely full.
I tried blocking the mailadresses, but since they
change every day that didn't work.
I tried blocking the 'domain' www.yahoo.com, that also
didn't work.
I tried to unsubscribe from the mails, no info about
that in the mails
I checked my Microsoft account, Yahoo account for any
subscriptions and i canceled them all.
Result? The mails keep coming in!

How do I get rid of these mails?

TIA!!