[AccessD] Mac address

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Jan 3 21:48:49 CST 2004

LOL.  I learned a long time ago not to sweat the small stuff.  If there are
hackers figuring out how to hack Microsoft's $100 million copy protection, I
am not going to survive a determined attempt to get around my stuff.

On the other hand, I assume you lock your front door.  And I assume there is
glass in the door that anyone who wants in could just smash to reach in and
unlock your door.  So why do you bother?  Because the lock keeps 99% of the
people out of your house.

99% is good enough for me.  I will not even bat an eyelash nor give a second
thought to the other 1%.

99% of the effort COULD be spent stopping (or failing to stop) that last 1%.