[AccessD] MDE to MDB

MastercafeCTV mastercafe at ctv.es
Mon Jan 5 00:12:34 CST 2004

Sorry but we don't know and all articles over MDE to MDB conversion indicate
that actually is imposible.

Normally we take MDB programs with many comments of every developer who work
with us, because in the future you could be many problems.

Juan Menendez

MASTERCAFE SL - NIF B-82.617.614
www.mastercafe.com
Deleg. Asturias