[AccessD] Mac address

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 5 07:52:36 CST 2004

Erwin,

  Yes, you nailed it dead on.  I checked with winipcfg and I had a dialup
adapter on LANA 0 and that's what the code was grabbing.  The code I sent
John needs to be modified to iterate through the LANA numbers.

  I did bump into this years ago and had forgotten all about it.

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.
(315) 699-3443