[AccessD] FMSINC Applications

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Jan 5 20:05:20 CST 2004

We have them, but I don't bother with them.  We avoid activeX controls,
anyhow.  if you have XP developer, the codelibrarian has routines for a
lot of their Source Code stuff (some of which is out of date),  and I
just basically can't see any point in spending the money for tools I
don't use.  The Anaylyzer seems like overkill to me, and most of the
stuff they market you could do yourself or find less expensive tools
that will do what you need.

Charlotte Foust