[AccessD] MDB Stability vs Perfomance

MastercafeCTV mastercafe at ctv.es
Mon Jan 5 22:55:35 CST 2004

Our main programs are AXP at this moment, all in MDE format, but on A2k we
have the error message to screen and on AXP some of them close the Access in
the computer (same problem on Runtime version or AXP standar).
The data container was A2k just august'03 and then change to AXP then
beginning the problems... Too high size for some MDB that compacted have 4
mb and working more than 18 mb. At this moment all Applications and data are
AXP (2002) format... But with corruption problems.

Juan Menendez

MASTERCAFE SL - NIF B-82.617.614
www.mastercafe.com
Deleg. Asturias