[AccessD] Outlook SP3

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Mon Jan 12 06:22:25 CST 2004

Ahhh, the great MS Outlook security gotcha.

I believe that if you are on an Exchange system, that your Exchange
administrator can set it up so that your account (or the one the application
is using) can bypass the security stuff.

Look at www.slipstick.com for much more information on this.  Also look at
http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/ for the Redemption package that lets you
bypass the security stuff.

BTW, you get to work too early.  LOL.