[AccessD] error questions

Mike & Doris Manning mikedorism at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 12 06:25:33 CST 2004

John is right that you wouldn't always want to do this because sometimes it
is better to handle the issue within the calling procedure or function.
However, I do handle some of the more common errors (such as lost SQL
connection or printer problems) within my generic error handling function
because that made more sense to me.

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.