[AccessD] OT - Smolin Memorial Fund

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 12 10:29:56 CST 2004

List

...bringing this over from the OT list because Rocky Smolin has been such a
long time contributor here and many of you think of him as I do, a good
friend that I've never laid eyes on but know and value more than many I
have.

...Rocky lost his father yesterday ...many of the regulars on OT are
contributing to a memorial donation made in his father's name ...I though
some of the AccessD listers may be interested as well ...the details are
quoted below.

"Keith has offered/agreed to collect the Memorial Contribution(s) , and
present a check to the National Jewish Medical & Research Center
(http://www.njc.org/fr/joymem.html) on behalf of OT

Those wishing to express their sincere and heartfelt sympathy to the Family
in this manner can contribute via the website at
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/donations.htm   It is important, however,
that you clearly indicate in the
notes section of the Paypal form, the nature of the contribution.  For those
that prefer to mail a check:
Database Advisors Inc.
c/o Keith Williamson
450 Franklin Street Apt B
Havre de Grace, MD  21078
All contributions should be made no later than Friday January 16th, and be
clearly marked as Smolin Memorial Fund.

A special Thank You to Keith for his willingness to assist us in this
effort.

Donna"

William Hindman