[AccessD] Outlook SP3

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 12 12:34:31 CST 2004

Or conversely ... the early worm is for the birds.

This is another quick and dirty method. Express ClickYes is a tiny
program that sits in the taskbar and clicks the Yes button on behalf of you.
It is free but I am not sure if it works with Outlook 2000 SP3 it says
it works with SP2 and 2002 and 2003
http://www.express-soft.com/mailmate/clickyes.html