[AccessD] A curious problem...

Tue Jan 13 13:50:34 CST 2004

First make a backup copy of the MDB file.

Then try repairing.

No joy? Try decompiling.

Still no luck? Try importing all the objects in the database to a new mdb
file.

Lambert

-----Original Message-----
From: JM Wayne [mailto:jmwayne at moordri.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 2:25 PM
To: AccessD (E-mail)
Subject: [AccessD] A curious problem...

   I have an A2K database that  has been in use for over 2 years.  All of a
sudden the forms are resizing themselves. In one case the user enters data
on one form and by clicking a button opens another form for data input. In
another form the user double clicks an item in a list box and opens a form
to enter data.  In both cases when they close the second form the initial
form is no longer maximized. I entered DoCmd.Maximize in the second form's
On Close event but it is kind of clumsy.
  There has been no change in the code that should cause this to happen.  I
should mention that the forms that are having this problem have a great
number of controls on them.
  Any advice or explanation would be appreciated.

Judy

Judith M Wayne
Shefford-Meade, Inc.