[AccessD] Smolin Memorial Contribution

Keith Williamson kwilliam at ashlandnet.com
Wed Jan 14 07:25:19 CST 2004

Tina,

I did receive an email from PayPal that you sent this.  I'm not sure what
the problem was through the web site.  I'm sorry you had problems.  However,
the email you sent the payment to was not set up in our PayPal.  So, I just
added it, and your payment has been credited.

Sorry, it just took me a little while to figure out how to get it, without
having to setup a new account.

Keith E. Williamson
Ashland Equipment, Inc
phone # (410) 273-1856