[AccessD] MDW file

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Thu Jan 15 13:21:04 CST 2004

Yes, I do find a CMS.mdw, in the data directory (i.e. where those
program files are). I opened it at one time and seen a couple of tables
with some user info, but now I cannot get into those again either.

Its bad enough that they had someone in doing my job, but the dude
could at least work with me and conform to 'our' system.

Thanks

John W Clark

>>> jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com 01/15/04 01:06PM >>>
Do you find an ms.mdw anywhere?  How about a CMS.mdw?  AFAIK the name
isn't
critical, i.e. it can be anything.

I can't explain the missing quote, other than maybe the parser doesn't
need
it and so it happens to work.