[AccessD] Access shuts down

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Thu Jan 15 13:31:23 CST 2004

It is posible with the Access Runtime maybe alsowith the MDE in full
access (but I'm not sure about the MDE in full access).

What concerns the Access runtime I'm sure that if you have an error in a
function/module with no error trapping, the runtime just terminates the
program without any message.

Erwin