[AccessD] MDW file...break in?

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Jan 15 16:03:22 CST 2004

On 15 Jan 2004 at 16:01, John Clark wrote:

> OK, This programmer seems to have never told anyone the Admin password,
> and now he is somewhere cross-country in an RV. How the bejeepers can I
> get into the damn thing?! I got in using one of the users accounts, and
> I explored the security area...I somewhat remember brushing over this
> about 2-3 years ago...but I cannot do anything with her account..and
> nobody else seems to have rights either. What if this shmuck dies on
> this trip? We are never able to add or remove or modify users ever
> again?
>
> I should be loving this. Serves 'em right for going behind my back and
> having this guy do my job! But at the moment it is just a PITA!!! Ya
> know when the "I'm thinking of going on my own" type threads come
> around? Well, I'll tell ya...If this guy is making a living at it,
> anybody can. His programs are ugly and he even misspells
> commands...first thing I noticed was a button for Attorneys spelled,
> "attornies."
>
> I'm leaving...it is snowing like hades again and I'm getting home
> before I end up sleeping here.

I use Access Key from  http://www.lostpassword.com/access.htm
I bought it when I had a similar problem a year or so ago.

If you feel like spending $45, it will do it for you. Otherwise, if
you send me the MDW I can run it through my copy and  give you all
the usernames and passwords.

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg