[AccessD] Grouping Query

Stephen Bond stephen at bondsoftware.co.nz
Thu Jan 15 17:59:15 CST 2004

Tim, try adding a field to the query and use the Partition function.  This will do the grouping for you nicely.  New field looks something like this:

  PaidGroup: Partition([DatePaid],0,31,7)

then your CrossTab query would have the 'PaidGroup' field as the column heading.

HTH

Stephen Bond
Otatara, South Island, New Zealand