[AccessD] Reporting Question

Thu Jan 15 19:14:06 CST 2004

Thank You Michael,
  However it's not quite what I need. I need to also pass the report the
data, as the "reporting mdb" needs to be un-secured, yet the BE data is
secured. This creates problem linking to the BE...

 What I have come up with so far allows me to reference the "Report.mdb" and
open up the report inside of the host mdb but I can't seem to figure out how
to pass the data to the report....

 Any help, leads, or idea would be great!!

Thanks
Robert Gracie
www.servicexp.com