[AccessD] MDW file...break in?

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Fri Jan 16 08:05:40 CST 2004

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my MDW problem. As my
kids would say, "This list Rocks!!!" It turns out my boss had an Email
address that the guy is checking in on, and he provide us with the
password.  All seems to be well...for now...and I have some links to
some sites with some new toys.

Gustav...I am trying to learn that INNO, but, unless I am missing
something, it doesn't seem real 'intuitive'. Not that it needs to be, it
just wasn't point and click for me, that's all.

I'm headed out to look at that WinRAR that Robert suggested, in just a
few moments. If it is actually this simple, it will work great for this
particular program. I think I'll probably need something a little more
robust for future progs because I use two uncommon fonts and I need them
installed also.

Thanks again everyone...I really appreciate this!

Take care!

John W Clark